i was born on august 21, 2009 at 3:40pm. i weighed 9 pounds 4 ounces and measured 21 inches. my mama had a hunch i’d be big, but not that big! • i was named after the great men in my family: henry is the name of my great-great-grandfather, henry wexner sr., my grand-uncle, henry wexner jr., and my uncle henry. thomas is the name of my lolo, tomas castro, and my uncle tom-tom. • i live in a crooked old house in los angeles with my mama & papa, who love me like mad.
26 July 2011
three months later, and you'd think i'd have learned my lesson by now, but no! i am a bad journal keeper.

luckily, i'm good at a lot of other things, like playing music, singing songs, eating well, climbing furniture, taking baths, building train track, dancing up a storm, and making people laugh. and now there's one more thing to add to the list...

I'M GOOD AT BEING A BIG BROTHER! that's right, i'm a big brother! my baby sister, maira penelope hughes, was born last week, on july 20th. she was just as long as i was when i was born, but a lot skinnier. i visited her at the hospital and wanted to kiss, touch and talk to her. i can even say her name.

so, now that i'm a big brother, you'll have to forgive me if i'm even more quiet than usual. you can always stay up to date by checking out my online photo album and now you can visit maira's too.

bye bye!
posted by henry at | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment






mama's web site
papa's web site
mama's work
papa's work
the portrait party
uncle ricky's web site
uncle tom's web site
uncle henry's web site