i was born on august 21, 2009 at 3:40pm. i weighed 9 pounds 4 ounces and measured 21 inches. my mama had a hunch i’d be big, but not that big! • i was named after the great men in my family: henry is the name of my great-great-grandfather, henry wexner sr., my grand-uncle, henry wexner jr., and my uncle henry. thomas is the name of my lolo, tomas castro, and my uncle tom-tom. • i live in a crooked old house in los angeles with my mama & papa, who love me like mad.
01 November 2010
lately...

- i walk! i love walking. in our living room, on the front porch, at the park. i am getting very good at walking, although my mama says i look like a mummy.
- i chase papa. we have so many great games, and they usually end up in giggles and screams. he's the best!
- i talk. i babble a lot, but people don't seem to understand what i'm saying most of the time. they're smart. they'll learn.
- i play with blocks. megablocks, stacking boxes, wooden blocks. they're so much fun!
- i like putting books in their boxes (like in a boxed set). i do it over and over and over again. mama helps.
- i am so tall that i can reach the top of the dining table, the third shelf in the laundry room and most door knobs.

what are you up to, lately?
posted by henry at | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment






mama's web site
papa's web site
mama's work
papa's work
the portrait party
uncle ricky's web site
uncle tom's web site
uncle henry's web site