i was born on august 21, 2009 at 3:40pm. i weighed 9 pounds 4 ounces and measured 21 inches. my mama had a hunch i’d be big, but not that big! • i was named after the great men in my family: henry is the name of my great-great-grandfather, henry wexner sr., my grand-uncle, henry wexner jr., and my uncle henry. thomas is the name of my lolo, tomas castro, and my uncle tom-tom. • i live in a crooked old house in los angeles with my mama & papa, who love me like mad.
13 October 2010
hi, everyone! last time i wrote, i was just a baby. now, i'm all grown up. i'm a toddler!

i have...
- taken my first road trip
- flown on my 1st airplane to miami for a family vacation
- celebrated my 1st birthday
- grown 2 inches & 2 pounds
- gotten my 2nd hair cut--a crew cut
- gone swimming in a grown up pool
- made my first drawing

lately, i...
- walk! i still hold on sometimes, but i can cross - half the living room all by myself (& i am getting better so fast)
- chase papa (it's one of our favorite games to play)
- play with blocks, sort shapes, sit down with books
- drink whole milk out of sippy cups (bottles are for babies)
- watch yo gabba gabba & sesame street
- only take one nap
- stall when it's time for bed
- make friends wherever i go

now i can say...
- mama
- papa
- hi
- bye
- more
- all done
- thank you & welcome (& i know when to say them)
- again
- nana (as in, banana)

my favorite foods include...
- nanas, of course
- grapes
- oranges
- avocados
- plums & nectarines (& i can eat them whole)
- trader joe's veggie chips & baked snap peas
- meat, like meatballs & turkey burgers
- french fries
- yogurt
- string cheese

until next time. stay cool!
posted by henry at | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment






mama's web site
papa's web site
mama's work
papa's work
the portrait party
uncle ricky's web site
uncle tom's web site
uncle henry's web site