i was born on august 21, 2009 at 3:40pm. i weighed 9 pounds 4 ounces and measured 21 inches. my mama had a hunch i’d be big, but not that big! • i was named after the great men in my family: henry is the name of my great-great-grandfather, henry wexner sr., my grand-uncle, henry wexner jr., and my uncle henry. thomas is the name of my lolo, tomas castro, and my uncle tom-tom. • i live in a crooked old house in los angeles with my mama & papa, who love me like mad.
31 March 2010
well, a lot has happened since i last wrote:

- i turned 7 months old! i now weigh 19 1/2 pounds and i'm 27 1/2 inches long. i also took my round of shots like a champ. i'm a big boy, at least everyone says so.
- i started sitting all by myself! i fall over once in a while, but i'm getting better at it every day.
- i rode my first swing. it took me a while to get the hang of it, but i loved it.
- i took my first sip of water. i have a cool cup that i drink from, but i need my mama's help to do it. i also now eat avocados, butternut squash and carrots. yum yum.
- i met my godbrother milo, who was born on february 27. he's such a shrimp, but i like him already.


yup, it's been busy 'round here. now it's papa's spring break, and we've been spending lots of qt together. we've even been able to get mama to take breaks from work and play with us. we're having a blast.
posted by henry at | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment






mama's web site
papa's web site
mama's work
papa's work
the portrait party
uncle ricky's web site
uncle tom's web site
uncle henry's web site