i was born on august 21, 2009 at 3:40pm. i weighed 9 pounds 4 ounces and measured 21 inches. my mama had a hunch i’d be big, but not that big! • i was named after the great men in my family: henry is the name of my great-great-grandfather, henry wexner sr., my grand-uncle, henry wexner jr., and my uncle henry. thomas is the name of my lolo, tomas castro, and my uncle tom-tom. • i live in a crooked old house in los angeles with my mama & papa, who love me like mad.
11 February 2010
february, already--where has the time gone? and, more importantly, i bet you're all wondering, where have i been?

well, i'll tell you! in late january, i celebrated my first fauxmas with papa's side o' the family. they traveled from all over the place for a late holiday celebration and five whole days together. bubbe and uncle henry came out from san antonio, grammy miami flew from miami and auntie lali & uncle erik made the trek from atlanta. boy, did we have a good time.

we played banangrams and super mario brothers, opened tons of presents, ate lots of good food and enjoyed many laughs together. we also celebrated grammy miami's birthday with a trip to dish and sprinkles cupcakes. my auntie debby, who traveled from indiana for a very important meeting, even came out one day to say hello.

of course, i have to say one of the highlights was finally meeting my uncle henry. finally! he & i got acquainted the weekend before everyone else arrived. he even taught me how to spit. he's such a cool dude, and i can't wait to hang out again.

since everyone left, i've been keeping myself busy by doing a lot of bouncing & jumping, putting everything i can into my mouth, making messes in my diapers for mama & papa to clean up, eating plenty & laughing tons. growing up is a lot of work, and by the end of each day i am wiped out!
posted by henry at | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment






mama's web site
papa's web site
mama's work
papa's work
the portrait party
uncle ricky's web site
uncle tom's web site
uncle henry's web site