i was born on august 21, 2009 at 3:40pm. i weighed 9 pounds 4 ounces and measured 21 inches. my mama had a hunch i’d be big, but not that big! • i was named after the great men in my family: henry is the name of my great-great-grandfather, henry wexner sr., my grand-uncle, henry wexner jr., and my uncle henry. thomas is the name of my lolo, tomas castro, and my uncle tom-tom. • i live in a crooked old house in los angeles with my mama & papa, who love me like mad.
28 November 2009
this week, my mama & papa learned something new about me: i love people! the more the merrier and the louder the better.

they first figured it out on my mama's birthday, when we went to pizzeria mozza for a celebratory dinner. it was loud and dark in there, but i didn't mind. in fact, i had a blast. i kept looking out the window and watching the people around us, squealing with joy at the scene.

later in the week, i went to a diner called fred 62 with mama, uncle tom-tom and auntie nadine. it was also hustling and bustling and, again, i felt right at home. i kept staring at the ceiling fan up above and smiling at everything and everyone. people at a nearby table were impressed at how well behaved i was.

finally, yesterday, lolo and lola hosted a big thanksgiving party with all our extended family. there were over 30 people there, tons of food and so much noise and laughter. i was passed from lola to lola and didn't mind one bit. normally, i take a couple naps during the day but not this time. i was up for 6 hours straight and refused to sleep. i was having way too much fun!
posted by henry at | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment






mama's web site
papa's web site
mama's work
papa's work
the portrait party
uncle ricky's web site
uncle tom's web site
uncle henry's web site