i was born on august 21, 2009 at 3:40pm. i weighed 9 pounds 4 ounces and measured 21 inches. my mama had a hunch i’d be big, but not that big! • i was named after the great men in my family: henry is the name of my great-great-grandfather, henry wexner sr., my grand-uncle, henry wexner jr., and my uncle henry. thomas is the name of my lolo, tomas castro, and my uncle tom-tom. • i live in a crooked old house in los angeles with my mama & papa, who love me like mad.
30 September 2009
i met more of mama & papa's friends over the weekend: auntie michelle, uncle rich and auntie carrie. auntie michelle used to live with mama in her first apartment in santa monica. she was in town promoting her new book, the gastronomy of marriage. i can't read yet, but my mama seems to really like it so far. and her husband uncle rich has hair almost as cool as mine!

auntie carrie is one of mama's oldest friends. they went to grade school together, and now she lives in san diego with her husband uncle brian and daughter kasey. i love meeting new people. when are you gonna come visit me?
posted by henry at | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment






mama's web site
papa's web site
mama's work
papa's work
the portrait party
uncle ricky's web site
uncle tom's web site
uncle henry's web site