i was born on august 21, 2009 at 3:40pm. i weighed 9 pounds 4 ounces and measured 21 inches. my mama had a hunch i’d be big, but not that big! • i was named after the great men in my family: henry is the name of my great-great-grandfather, henry wexner sr., my grand-uncle, henry wexner jr., and my uncle henry. thomas is the name of my lolo, tomas castro, and my uncle tom-tom. • i live in a crooked old house in los angeles with my mama & papa, who love me like mad.
27 August 2009
in the past two days, i have had four visitors. mama's friend francesca and her husband troy drove down yesterday from san luis obispo. they brought cupcakes and other sweet treats. (do they know my mama or what?) then, today, artist extraordinaire sabrina came to take some pictures of me. and, last but not least, my favorite auntie sidra came and hung out with us all day long. i like meeting new people, but it sure wears me out! i am ready for a nap.
posted by henry at | 1 comments

1 Comments:

henry! i am so jealous that you got to hang out with auntie sidra. next time you see her, please give her some extra drooly kisses from kris.

you are amazing, henry the great!

By Blogger kris, at September 15, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment






mama's web site
papa's web site
mama's work
papa's work
the portrait party
uncle ricky's web site
uncle tom's web site
uncle henry's web site